Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Manicure Series in 3 Parts, Cranberries and Candied Yams

With three families to spend the holidays week with (Grandma, and two sets of parents) I know I'm not going to have a lot of time for nails or blog posting.
So I thought I'd come up with three fairly basic mani's that use the same colors that with simple changes could become something new. If this works out I'll be duplicating this for the Yule/Christmas holidays
I've decided to call the series Cranberries and Candied Yams because of the colors I chose. I hope you enjoy

Part I:
Very Basic, here I've used L.A. Girl's Rockstar in Addict which just happens to be a lovely cranberry color with flecks of gold. Perfect for fall. I applied three coats to all but my ring finger. I know I usually use two coats but it needed that third coat.
For the ring finger I applies two coats of OPI Rising Star. I think this may be my favorite from the Burlesque collection. Lovely, just lovely
Overall, a very pretty and very simple mani. I love how Rising Star is almost perfectly mirrored in the gold fleck of Addict. These are two polishes that were meant to be together.

Thanks for following and have a lovely Thanksgiving. Until next time, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".