Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Color Club - Resort to Red

Bleh, I have a horrid head and chest cold and am beyond miserable so forgive my lack of posting.  I haven't forgotten that I need to throw a bit of a bash, I just need to get back on my feet. 

I will admit that currently I have no polish on my nails, the smell sends me into coughing fits.  And get this, I bashed my thumb up pretty good somehow (don't you just hate when you can't recall how you injured yourself?) so it's all bruised and nasty looking.

I do have some pics that have been sitting in limbo for whatever reason so I'm going to use those as some short and sweet fillers until I'm feeling more human again. 

 Love this color, this is Color Club Resort to Red
 Two coats
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Thanks for sticking with me.  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".