Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Glaming it up with Revlon Star Top Coat

It really does look like stars!

I'm sure you remember my last NOTD OPI's Yoga-ta Get This Blue. I wanted to extend it out a couple more days and realized that I have a whole lot of fun top coats that hardly ever get used.
Yay, some blue skies!

Time to rectify the situation! Out came Revlon's Star. This is a barely blue clear base with holographic hex glitter and fine silver glitter. Sooooo pretty.

I did have to do a bit of fishing for the hex's but very worth it I think. Don't you agree??
I'm so glad we had a bit of sun so you can see the shine!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is super pretty. I think I shouldn't put off getting this polish any longer. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".