Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Here and There Haul

It's my military weekend so no polish on nails. I've been working on some ideas though and am excited to see if the actual nail works out the way my brain says it should.

I've been gathering polish for a swap and the funniest thing has been happening. I seem to be ending up with more polishes as well. Strangest thing that, don't you agree? *wink*

So this isn't actually a haul I suppose given that it's been a bottle here and there but I figured I'd put them in one post.
OPI Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow (not the matte), OPI Ink (gorgeous color!) and Color Club Rule Breaker

Mood Struck Mauve to Pretty Pink, Purple to Light Pink, Claire's Mood Flirty/Shy
and Mood Struck Blue to Lavender.


Darling Daughter begged for more Mood Stuck polish after being delighted with the green version. I also picked up some Claire's Mood.

I was kinda irked though, the blue and mauve Mood Struck polishes have brushes that look like this...
One messed up brush.

So I plan on taking them back to exchange for bottles with nice brushes.

I also picked up some cute nail stickers mostly because I love the little snowflakes. But the best is yet to come...

I promise, it's worth it!!
Align Center*Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!*

How freakin' adorable are these!?! Oh my word, it was love at first sight! Let's get a little closer shall we?
Care for a cupcake?

Yes, definitely too cute for words! Thanks so much for reading. I hope you have a lovely day. Until next time, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".