Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

How about a Secret Rendezvous?

I showed you Color Club's Alter Ego collection that I picked up at Ross for $7.99.  I'm finally getting around to trying them.

This is Secret Rendezvous.  It's a lovely pale lavender that I really quite like. It reminds me of lilac petals, where they flare out from the little trumpets.  After the daffodils have bloomed, lilacs are my favorite spring flower.  I adore their scent and wished they bloomed all summer long.

This is three rather thick coats that got a bit dinged because I was over eager to do my clean up.  I started when the polish was still wet rather than letting it dry so I have some brush marks in there.  Oops.

This went on really easy.  I was afraid when I put the first coat on because it was so sheer.  I did get a little bit of bubbling on my pinky finger that I'm not sure the cause of, but other than that it came out quite lovely.

Thanks so much for stopping by and reading.  Until next time I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".