Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

My First Zoya Polishes

I popped into Ulta last week and saw something I'd never seen before.  Zoya polishes.  Exciting!!!  I picked up three colors and while being rung up asked if they were going to start carying more of them.  They said YES!  So here is the first to be swatched.  Pardon the somewhat ragged appearance,  I couldn't wait long enough to redo my gels.  :-/

 This is two coats of Zoya's Jules, a lovely shimmery champagne color. They say that first impressions are everything and I will have to say that I am 100% impressed.  My nails pretty much painted themselves.  The formula was a bit on the thin side but flowed on effortlessly.  The brush hugged the curves of my nails like spandex on a Victoria Secret model.  Clean up was a little tough but I attribute that to a non-acetone remover. 
My daughter looked at my nail "art" and asked what they were supposed to be.  To be honest, I wasn't too terribly sure myself.  All in all I'm thrilled that I can now purchase Zoya polishes locally.  I see many more in my future!  Are you a convert too?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and until next time, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".