Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fun and Flirty

Short post today.  I wanted to add a little something to my nails, I'm still wearing OPI's I Have a Herring Problem.  For a little bit of extra glitz I added two coats of Wet N' Wild Blue Wants to be a Millionaire, a blue based holographic shimmer.
I used OPI Road House Blues and China Glaze Electric Beat to do some basic stamping,  I haven't stamped in forever but I found an "As Seen On TV" set for $10 and couldn't pass it up.  It included a handful of plates, a double sided stamper, a stabilizer platform and a scraper, all in all, a pretty good deal. I got mine at a fabric store of all places, but I've since seen them at Sally's
I really like how using the two tones came out looking.  If I didn't have to work I might have put some little jewels in the center of the flowers but oh well. 
Of course everything is finished off with a coat of Sech Vite.  A new bottle.  I love new bottles of Sech!

Here are the products I used,  I hope you enjoy this look.  Until next time, take care!

2 comments:

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".