Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Old Gold

Short post today.
 I love this color.  This is Orly Solid Gold
 It is actually matte, but obviously has been blinged up and a top coat added for extra shine.  I used two coats here and aside from the usual matte issue of drag caused by the quick surface dry time it applied pretty near perfectly.
 The glitter is a very fine loose glitter I picked up at my local nail supply store.  I applied it to the tips only using foil glue.  I applied the glue so it would have full coverage over the tips but somewhat fade the further toward the base I got.  Honestly once I got the glitter on it reminded me a lot of OPI's Warm and Fozzie from the Muppet collection. 
 I hope you enjoy this.  Thanks so much for stopping by and reading.  Until next time, take care. 



2 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh, this is STUNNING!! I adore how it looks with that amazing glitter over it! :D

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".