Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Worth Repeating - China Glaze Ingrid

Welcome to my first installment of Worth Repeating, an ongoing series where I will highlight lovely polishes that had their time in the spotlight but have faded to the background as new collections and colors have arrived.  These are always going to be polishes that you can still easily get your hands on and will always be under $12(USD).

First in our line up is China Glaze's Ingrid.  This was part of the Vintage Vixen Collection and released mid 2010.  This was labeled as Greige, the in-color of the season. 
What fascinated everyone and I'm sure you'll see why is the glorious gold shimmer that glowed from the rich and creamy depths of this polish. 
With an easy application and clean up this color charmed in two to three coats with a gorgeous slick finish.
Well worth adding to your collection this is a rather neutral color that seemed to suite most people.

Hope you found this useful.  If you have suggestions, don't hesitate to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  Until next time, take care!




 

2 comments:

  1. That shimmer is pretty for sure. I love greige. I like any greyed down color actually. Am a big fan of Essie Sew Psyched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, this one is very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".