Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Gone but Hopefully Not Forgotten

I've been out of commission for longer than usual.  Between illness running through the entire family and finals I have just not been able to find time to blog.  I did manage to make some changes to my polish though in order to keep some semblance of sanity, and since shopping is therapy...I have some new polishes to show you. 
I haven't forgotten that I need to swatch out those that your requested from my last haul, I got a few of those done that you'll get to see in the next few days.  So bear with me as I get back into the groove and enjoy some bottle spam of the newest additions to my collection.
Zoya Jem & Yara
Revlon 'Fierce' & Borghese 'Riviera Sunset'

Orly Rock Solid, Rococo A-go-go & Rock the World

Orly Nite Owl, Sea Gurl & Fowl Play

China Glaze It's Alive & White Cap

Essie Jamaica Me Crazy, It's Genius & Wrapped in Rubies

Ulta Salsa & Ruby Slipper
Brash (Payless Shoes new line) Sergeant Khaki
 L.A.Girls Cracked - Rupture
Maybelline Express Finish - Be Scene in Green
Fantasy Makers - Purple Potion

Wet n' Wild Fast Dry - Orange & Teal of Fortune
Sinful Colors - Nail Junkie

 L.A. Girls Rock Star - Punk
Pure Ice - Busted

Let me know if there's any you'd prefer to see sooner than latter.  Thanks for sticking with me, until next time, take care.

3 comments:

  1. So many I want to see!!
    first la color crackle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE haul! I have some of those, lol!!!!Nail Junkie is awesome over green. Fowl Play ....*drool* don't have that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rock-or-not: I'm starting to think you have a thing for crackle. :)

    Gottwinkies: Do you love them? So far I'm loving the ones I've tried and Nail Junkie is really awesome. I used it over a blue and it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".