Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Spring Can't Come Soon Enough

I've never made it any secret that cold weather and I don't mix, and as of late it's been really, super cold.  So my idea is, been there, done that, bring on Spring!  Yeah, I know that won't happen.  Anyway, since my fingers are constantly freezing I thought I'd paint them a lovely shade of blue so it looks like they're supposed to be that color. 
 Color Club Cold Metal seemed to fit bill.  It's a gorgeous deep, icy blue which to me personally seems to be more shimmery than foil-y. 
 The application on this was amazing, I've got two coats on here and there was no streaking or dragging like I encountered with Perfect Mol-ten. It wasn't terribly shiny on it's own so I added a coat of Seche Vite and not only did it make it drool worthy in terms of shine, but it seemed to make the color even richer. 
pardon my thumbnail, I over did my gel trying to keep a break from happening.
When the Foiled collection came out it didn't seem that outstanding and I got a couple of them more to say I did then anything, but I'm really happy that I picked up this polish, it's really pretty and perfect for a winter mani.  And I've got some artistic plans for it coming up, so stay tuned.  Thanks for stopping by and reading, until next time, take care!

3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! But NONONO, winter just started!!! :O I neeeed my winter!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashesela, Nooooononono! :) Winter needs to be over. It's too cold here to even snow. My poor hands are always icy and no matter how much moisturizer I use they look old and wrinkled. :(
    Nail Reflections. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".