Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

A Peek Into My Collection - Purples

I recently had cause to go through and sort of organize my polish collection and figured that over the course of the next while, would share it with you. 
As of right now I'm just getting started on a spread sheet with all the names and brands but if you see a color you really love I may (emphasis on "may") be able to narrow it down for you. 
First off lets do purples since for a very long time that was my most favoritest color ever. 
I tried to break this down into brands, so all the OPI's are together etc.  It was actually a lot of fun seeing how much polish I actually have.  WOW, I'm either a nut job on a certifiable level or a true collector.  I like to think it's the latter.  At this count there were 92 bottles of purple polish.  Well, 91.5 if you take that itty bitty cute little OPI into consideration.

So, if you were to break your collection down, how many purples would you have.  Let me know, and leave links to your purple collection. 

Until next post.  Make it a most excellent day!  Ciao!

9 comments:

  1. I'm not convinced that purple is your favourite... not at all. :D

    I'm currently working on my polish inventory too, but I'm going by brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I think that when you see my favorite, you will know. :) I think going by brand is the simplest way to maintain your inventory, I just need a bit of a push to get started with that. After all, who would rather hang out on a data sheet than play with polish???

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection. I don't think i have that many purples :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think that my collection would be considered a bit excessive by some standards, but it makes me happy so who cares what others think. :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, that's impressive. I have around 40ish purples, but they're not my most numerous color family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purple is in my top three largest groups. Blues would be the next highest.

      Delete
  5. Did you count frankens? If I I have to count those... *facepalm*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do a lot of frankening, so no, I didn't count them, but you should since you do a lot of them. :)

      Delete

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".