Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Comparison - China Glaze Light as Air and. OPI Steady as She Rose

When I brought home China Glaze Light as Air I thought it may be a possible dupe for OPI Steady as She Rose.  Putting them side by side though it becomes apparent that Light as Air is more lavender while Steady as She Rose has a distinct rose cast to it.
I applied three coats of each color.   Unfortunately Light as Air developed some significant bubbles while I had some streaking issues with Steady as She Rose.  (I also did my cleanup too quickly and have some issues from that as well)
 Personally I feel that Light as Air is more flattering with my coloring than Steady as She Rose which seems to make my skin a little more pink when I wear it but neither or unflattering. 
I like them both though, what do you think?  I'll be showing you one of my Kleancolor polishes next so stay tuned!

Until next time, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".