Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More Glitters

Hi everyone, I'm back from vacation so I'll be able to respond to everyone's comments,  hopefully I'll get caught up tomorrow.
It was quite simply amazing in Cali, Venice Beach was, as usual, a fun and colorful event, and while I was there I upgraded my boyfriend to fiancé!!!!  
Sunday night we were on the beach at sunset and he got on his knees pulled out a gorgeous ring, and popped the question! It was totally unexpected and I'm still in shock. 
I guess I should say that I said yes!  Actually it was more of me doing my best impression of a fish out of water with my mouth opening and nothing coming out.  When I could speak all I could say was "Really?"  I finally had to nod my answer.  I may have made him a wee bit nervous.  It was wonderful though and so perfect, I'm beyond happy!  We're talking next summer for the wedding, but we're in the beginning stages of planning, more to come!!

I hope you all aren't getting sick of my Kleancolor's yet, I have a lot to show and I'm having a lot of fun with them.
 Pardon the tip wear, my Essie Secret Story survived a day at work before I decided to add some zing with Kleancolor Chunky Holo Fuchsia.  This shows the difference it makes on the original polish with the glitter coat on just my pinky and ring fingers.
 Here it is in the shade where the holo flashes more orangy than rainbow.  I've noticed this about most of the Kleancolor holos.  I think that with this shade though the polish and the glitter are so similar that the latter just doesn't show up as well as it could.  Chunky Holo Fuchsia would be killer over a darker base color.
 Unlike the Golden Nirvana on CG Sun Worshiper, the fuchsia tint only darkened the original color slightly
Even though it looks more like a pink glitter coat than a holo I still love it, I do plan to see what it looks like over a dark base color though.  What do you think of it?

Thanks so much for reading and sharing in my happiness!  Until next time, take care and have a great one!

1 comment:

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".