Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Shhhhhhh, I've Got a Secret

Secret Story that is, by Essie.
 The Essie site calls this a "A dramatic and creamy bright fuchsia."  It is an amazing jelly polish and I love it. 
 The application was perfect but unfortunately I developed bubbles on my ring finger.  I think it's either because of the heat or because of the fan that's constantly going  I've noticed more bubbles in my polish with the hotter weather that weren't there before.
 This is four coats, and they dried reasonably quickly so I didn't bother with a top coat. 
I broke the nails on my middle and index finger, bummed about that, thank goodness they grow fairly quickly in warm weather.
Until next time, take care!

2 comments:

  1. What a great pink! :) And I find that my polish bubbles more in the heat too, glad to know I'm not the only one! Thanks for showing this :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. All The Pretty Polish, Thank you! I wonder what it is about the heat that makes polish bubble, it's so frustrating!
    Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".