Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

For Moi?

I am super late re-posting these but I want to put out a huge thank you so Delicious Nails for my Liebster Blog Award and Beauty Shades for my Top 10 Blogs award. 



The Liebster Award is designed to be awarded to blogs with less than 300 subscribers to spread the blog love and get them out to a wider audience.

The Rules are:
1. Post displaying the award, linking back to the person who awarded you.
2. Pick 3 blogs and let them know they're awarded.


For the Top 10 Award
Rules are : 
1. Thank for being tagged.
2. Put in the link to the blog of a person who tagged you.
3. Put on your blog the logo Top 10 Award
4. Choose 10 bloggers to be tagged by you.
5. Put links to their blogs.
6. Inform them about it.
7. Create the list of your top 10 cosmetics


 Now, call me a party pooper but I am going to skip the actual tagging portion as I would never get this posted if I did.

My top 10 cosmetics at the moment are,

Almay Clear Complexion Foundation
Covergirl Coverstick concealer
EcoTools makeup brushes
Orglamix eyeshadow
Stary eyeliner gel
Covergirl Lashexact mascara
Maybelline Super Stay lip color
Covergirl loose powder
Paul Mitchell The Conditioner leave in conditioner (Not exactly a cosmetic but it's amazing and part of my beauty routine)
Beautique eyebrow pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".