Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Swimsuit...Nailed It !

To start my swatching of the Miss Universe Collection.

While this isn't the most unique polish in the collection of four that makes the Miss Universe Collection it is absolutely beautiful.
 This gorgeous blue foil is a gem to wear, the formula is smooth and applies beautifully.  The color is what I would call a "true" blue and doesn't lean towards any other shade.
 Some of the other blogs have said that this has potential as a one coat wonder, but I used my usual two.  The color is very highly saturated though so one thick coat would do the trick if you were in a rush.
 I was amazed at how quickly this dried as well.  I didn't even need to use my Seche Vite top coat on this. 
 My favorite part...how easy it cleaned up.  Usually a color saturated polish will stain my cuticles like mad at cleanup, but this one didn't.  It left a little hint of the blue in the hard to reach spots, but for the most part it was just a dream.
Would I recommend this?  Totally. 

1 comment:

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".