Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Blue Glitter

As part of my birthday pressy to me I got the rest of the glitters from the Burlesque collection so now I have the complete shimmer and glitter collection! AAAAwesome!
Oh how I love me a bit of blingy bling! Check this awesomeness out. This is OPI Simmer and Shimmer over Orly Viridian Vinyl and truth be told my opinion is that the VV if much improved with all the glitterfullness (I love making up words)
Simmer and Shimmer is a silver and blue glitter in a clear base, it's a little heavier on the silver I think but there is also trace amounts of pinkish/purpley glitter and an even tinier amount of yellow glitter in there as well. I've tried to capture the effect but it's been gray as all get out here so I'm taking pics at night by Ott light.
Here you can see the pinkish/purpleish glitter

I got this coverage in two coats and it dried amazingly quickly. Like really dry, not the I can touch the surface but it will dent like mad if I bump it dry.
It's also fairly smooth. There's not a lot of texture to it and a top coat like Seche would take care of that really easily.

In other blue glitter news, I also got China Glaze Dorothy Who? I used that to bling my toes. I lost count of how many coats it took to get this glitter saturation after the fourth coat. Yeah... Still a bit of VNL too, love-ah love it though.


I'm amazed at how smooth this is, really no need for a top coat at all.

Yeah I know my toes are a bit rough...but ask me if I care at the moment...Mmmm, not so much.


So there's my blue glitter run down, I hope you enjoyed. In other news... Joy! 95 followers. This means that I should start thinking about my 100 follower give away huh? Thank you so much for following and commenting. I think I have the hang of this reply thing so please keep the comments coming !

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous combination! I love the burlesque glitters :)

    Congrats with your 100 followers - I know because I am #100 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty, and looks great on your toes too!

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".