Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Color Club Rule Breaker


Ever just feel "meh" about a polish? I mean for no good reason. Not that it looks horrid or anything. Maybe it's just a mood thing but that's where I'm at with Color Club's Rule Breaker, just "meh".

It's actually a really pretty teal that leans more to the green side, and the application (two coats here) was nice and smooth, no streaks. This was the last polish I've bought in months! Ahheeeeee...polish purchasing withdraws!!!

Actually, the more I look at it, trying to figure out why I don't care for it, the more I'm liking it. :)

Yeah, it was just a mood thing.

Thanks for stopping by and reading. Until next time, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".