Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wanna see what I got...

For my birthday? Yeah I know you do.

Nail stickers and pretty blue glitter. Who doesn't like lady bugs, and check out the pandas, one of them looks like the WWF (World Wildlife Foundation) mascot. I have a ton of stickers, I really need to incorporate them into my nail art more often.

Orly Viridian Vinyl, Nina Ultra Pro (NUP) Bittersweet, NUP Spun Sugar

Savvy Shimmer Time , Color Club Resort to Red, China Glaze Dorothy Who?

Ok, saved the best for last here.
Oh yes, look at all that glittery goodness! OPI Bring on the Bling, Extra-va-ganza!, Simmer and Shimmer, and a non-Burlesque color, Friar, Friar, Pants on Fire!

Lets get a better look at that glitter shall we?
Oh yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about!

Thanks much for stopping by and reading. I know the Burlesque Collection is a little bit yesterday but if you'd like to see them or any of these polishes I'll take requests as to which you want to see first. Let me know if you want to see the glitter layered or on it's own. I look forward to hearing from you.
Until next time you all take care!

4 comments:

  1. hi.If you have time is it possible for you to swatch the nina ultra pro nail polishes. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wwwwowww Burlesque polishes are amazinnnnn":D You are lucku!:D

    xoxo

    theoleskaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry i don't understand much about the blog configuration but how can i set it to replay do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to thank you for stopping by and i will be waiting for the swatches i love the nina pro in a tiff colour is gorgeus so i am looking foward to see how your colours are :)

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".