Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Additions - Super Pic Heavy

I'm chronic, every time I go out of the house I seem to come home with a new polish.  Is it time for an intervention perhaps???   Naaaaa.   ;)    Here are some of the newest additions to my collection.

Uh, just so you know, I don't blame you if you don't make it through the whole post, if I weren't so darn happy with all my additions I'd be rather embarrassed.  
Republic Nail Chrome Green and Escarlata, both are glow in the dark

Two super cute little glow in the dark pumpkin polishes by  Blue Cross Beauty Products

 China Glaze In Awe of Amber and Trendsetter

 
China Glaze City Siren and Twinkle Lights

OPI Animal-istic & Woka Woka!

 OPI Divine Swine, Rainbow Connection, & Gettin' Miss Piggy With It

 Some cute un-named polishes I got from Ross Dress for Less

 More of the above.

China Glaze Champagne Bubbles and Velvet Bow

 The China Glaze Winter Ice Collection

 China Glaze Midtown Magic, Traffic Jam, Urban-night & Brownstone

 Orly Rock It, Stone Cold & Meet Me Under the Mistletoe

OPI Designer...De Better! & Warm & Fozzie

 Revlon Facets of Fuchsia & Blue Mosiac

 Revlon Copper Penny, Carbonite, & Grape

 Sinful Colors San Fransisco & China Glaze Ghoulish Glow

 Borghese Limoncello and Color Club Crackle Kiss & Break Up

 OPI Pepe's Purple Passion & Meep-Meep-Meep

China Glaze Lemon Fizz & Essie School of Hard Rocks 

Loreal Owls Night & Raven's Strength

Revlon Downtown, Watermelon Fizz & Devil's Lure

China Glaze Westside Warrior & Ring in the Red

Cosmetic Arts and Cute Pumpkin no names



If you managed to make it all the way through, you're probably as addicted as I am.  :)  Thanks so much for stopping by and reading.  Leave me a comment, I love comments!  Tell me if there's anything you'd like to see.  Until next time, take care!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some lovely polishes you picked up! Great choices! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".