Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Traffic Jam...When you're already late.

Another of the Metro polishes by China Glaze.  This one is called Traffic Jam, a name which always makes me fill in lyrics from Alanis Morresett's Ironic.
 I applied two coats which at still allows a faint, visible nail line if you're looking closely, but for all intents and purposes is opaque at a distance, meaning it worked for me. 
 The consistency for Traffic Jam is thinner than some (most) of the other Metro polishes and application was simple.  These polishes have an amazing shine on their own, but for the sake of speeding up the drying process I applied a coat of Seche Vite. 
 I'm loving the rich color of the cremes from the Metro collection.  I'm rather in love with most of them, and they're perfect for fall.  This pink is much more blue tinted than my photos show, bordering on fuchsia.
I hope you're enjoying seeing China Glaze Metro Collection because I'm loving wearing it.  Thanks for stopping by and reading, until next time, take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".