Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Warm and Fozzie...Bear

The moment I saw that OPI was bringing out a collection based on the Muppets I knew that I had to have at least some of the polishes.  Not to admit to an advanced age, but I was raised on the Muppets.
Once the collection released, I realized I could be a bit selective on which polishes I wanted rather than investing in the entire collection (although I may change my mind and go back) but the first one I knew I HAD to have was Warm & Fozzie.
 Of course once I had it on, I had to add some bears to it, these are fimo cane slices that I purchased quite some time ago on ebay. 
 Warm & Fozzie is an amazing polish that is comprised of different tones of gold and copper.  I used my usual two coats and got very good coverage.
 The only problem was that the tips seemed to wear rather quickly.  To mask that, I used China Glaze Midtown Magic to just barely "kiss" the tips of my nails.  It allowed me to extend the manicure out an extra day without being self conscious about the tip wear.
Do you remember the Muppets?

"It's time to put on makeup.  It's time to dress up right. It's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight!"

2 comments:

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".