Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Taming the Beast - pic heavy

With Color Club's Alias being such a mess, it only lasted one day, but rather than removing it, I figured I'd use it as a base to play around with. I hope you like the finished look, I know I really do.
 It was super easy, the first step was to take Wet n Wild Black Cream and sponge the tips and up the edges to give a gradient french. 
 Then I sponged OPI Grape...Set...Match over the entire nail using a light touch towards the base so a hint of Alias came through.
 Lastly I took OPI Servin' Up Sparkle and did two coats over everything. 
 I just love the shine from the holographic glitter and hexes.
 Here it is in the shade, you can see the base colors a bit better.
 Pretty pretty pretty!
One final blur shot so you can see all the rainbow prettiness.  Can I just say again how much I love this?  I'm glad I was able to take a hot mess and turn it into something gorgeous.  Thanks so much for stopping by and reading, until next time, have a lovely one!

3 comments:

  1. i love it! great job and perfect gradient. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. *drool* I love glitters, LOL!! lovely blingy mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you imobsessedwithnails and Gottwinkies, I'm really happy with how this turned out, it's nice to know that others like it too!

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".