Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cranberries and Candied Yams Part III

I think that two days of turkey put me in a serious brain dead state because all I wanted to do was come home and do nothing. So I flaked out on my mani...more than just a wee bit.

All I did was take some Holly Good Times by Finger Paints (seriously love this polish!) and layer it over the Rising Star.

Then I said "Meh" and took it off and did this.

Alli's Big Break with Nubar Nail Art Liner in Green Creme with no name 2 way glitter pen.
There was a wee bit of sun today, these were taken as it was coming through a sift of clouds
Thanksgiving is over so bring on Yule!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".