Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Touch of Fall Nails

I've started this post umpteenmillion times and keep getting side tracked. Which is silly because since I worked this weekend/today I'm using an archived pic and don't have a lot to say.
These nails actually started out as something I was going to post at Halloween, but the more I looked at them the more I wanted to wait until we were away from that and settled into fall. After the fact I see some things I'd refine (like the veins), but overall I'm really pleased with how they came out.
I'll edit this post with all the polish names later, right now it's after midnight and I'm in bed under my heating blanket so the last thing I want to do is get up to go look for polishes. Yes yes, I'm lazy. That's my excuse if this post rambles a bit. I'm tired.

I do know it's a Color Club rust base on all the nails with Finger Paint gold sponged over on all with a touch of Finger Paints Guggen I'm Lime Green (the only name I remember) The leaf I did by creating a stencil with painters tape and a decorative punch and sponging with several fall colored polishes I really just can't recall and outlining/drawing veins with acrylic paint before applying my top coat.

I hope you enjoy my touch of fall mani, thanks for stopping by and take care until next time. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Really really pretty nails!!!Love them!Sponging and me don't get along, but I love seeing others try and succeed in it!
    x

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".