Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

QRS News of the Beloved













This is QRS's News of the Beloved.
I'm trying to figure out how the name ties in with the color which is a lovely bright lavender. My camera makes it seem a bit more blue than it is, but I don't know enough about it to fix that so you'll just have to trust me.
Coverage is ok in two coats but I'd recommend a third because the application is a little streaky. Also, it's a semi-matte that dries really fast so visible brush strokes are an issue. For the most part though a clear top coat will fix both of those issues.

I'm not a huge fan of the pastel-y colors but I am kinda in love with this one, it's super flattering to my skin tone and makes my barely there tan look like I live in California rather than vacationed there. I love finding colors that really work for me and my top two are this color and OPI's I'm Not Really A Waitress.

Do you have polishes that just work for you and enhance your skin tone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".