Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

One of These Things is Not Like the Other


One of these things just doesn't belong,

Can you tell which thing is not like the others

By the time I finish my song?

I present to you a lovely chameleon color. In the bottle it's more of a rich, delicious looking brown, Kind of like you'd envision raspberry flavored chocolate would look like but put it on your nails and POW!

What we have here is a deep, exotic, luscious red. Look at the fire in there, that's because deep down there's the tiniest touch of copper shimmer, this is one sexy color ladies!

Have I piQued your interest? Do I have your attention? Qurious as to the color of this to die for red?

Hrmmm, I have given it away, not to mention it's plastered on the pics so I'll let you in on it.
This is Q.R.S's Red Square.
The formula was a bit thick, I think I'll add some thinner before using it again but two coats gives great coverage. This actually dried with some shine to it rather than the semi-matte like the other QRS polishes I've tried. Still, it benefited from a coat of Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri.

I must admit, I am in complete love with this color. Do you blame me?

If you haven't already signed up for my give away...HURRY! It closes at midnight tonight and the winner will be announced tomorrow!

3 comments:

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".