Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Revv-ing it up

I picked up Color Club Revvolution a while ago but it's such a perfect base for fall/Halloween that I'm going to post it now. After all, 'tis the season!
It's really nice and smooth going on, this is two coats over my usual OPI Ridge Filler base. The holo is there but not terribly strong, you kind of have to look for it. If it weren't for that bit of color it would remind me of well worn asphalt especially when there isn't any direct light.
So I have military duty all this week so I'm going to try and get some quick Halloween mani looks done on my down time. I can't guarantee that I'll be consistent but I'll try .


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".