Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Color Club and OPI - A Dynamic Duo (pic heavy)

I wanted to have a little bit of fun so I grabbed Color Club's Volt of Light.
 Holy Moley, that's bright!!!

 Truth be told, I stopped counting how many coats this is after I reached the fourth one. 

 It applies quite nicely but it looks a bit sparse. 

It has a lovely green shimmer to it though that I just adore.  It doesn't like to come out for pictures though, this was the best I could get, you may want to click it bigger.  

Let's add a little Black Shatter to the mix now!

 Zinggggggggggg!!!

 It makes me think of the new school crossing signs they have now. 

 I'm loving the way the Shatter worked on my nails. 

 Can you see that green shimmer coming up through?  

Hope you liked.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Take care!

Have you entered my Katy Perry Collection Give Away yet??? It ends this Friday.

1 comment:

  1. So neon ;)
    i like this with cracle ;)

    Follow me if u want:
    lady-flower123.blogspot.com
    I'm following u now ;)
    xoxo ;*

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".