Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Quirius The Arabian Nights

I should save the best for last but what the heck, I want to share so heads up ya'll, this is a must have in my book!

Another of my favorites from my QRS Beauty order The Arabian Nights is an awesome holo glitter in a black jelly base. 

These pictures do NOT do the rainbow-y goodness justice, but I'm working with fake light at night and the colors wanted to hide a bit so just trust me on this.  Here's a blur shot so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about.
The black is pretty saturated as far as jelly goes and two coats is pretty opaque.  This is three for good measure.
 The finish when dry is pretty smooth and you could easily get away with not using a top coat.  I put one on just because I could.  
I love how this looks on my shorter nails.  

4 comments:

  1. I like this one I need some quirus polishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one! I need to pick it up again. It does look great on your short nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Never heard of that brand but will definitely be looking for it now :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skyla91, You do, they're worth having. :)
    Maeve, Thanks so much, I love how darker polishes are so flattering to shorter nails.
    Chrissy, QRS is well worth looking into. Very affordable and a good polish. I highly recommend them.

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".