Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

New Polishes

I thought I'd share some new polishes that I picked up this weekend.



S.H. Insta Dri in Slick Slate and China Glaze Pelican Gray.


Nicole by OPI in Let's Get It Star-ted and Piggy Polish Daylilly's and Music.


Ulta Blue for You and OPI Houston We Have a Purple.

Can I just say how much I adore the name Daylilly's and Music.  It makes me think of a Victorian Drawing room, wallpaperd in pale green, sunlight streaming through sheer curtains and in the center of the room is a piano, decorated with a vase of lilies and strewn with sheet music.
I wasn't really planning on getting HwhaP (Ok, that abbreviation makes me laugh, let's just call it Houston.) until I saw it on Danielle's Polished Obsessed post.    It was just too pretty to not try myself.  I think I'm glad I did get it.  We'll see once I try it on my nails.  
Pelican Gray was just too pretty a gray to pass up, and the others were on clearance so what the heck.  Love clearance polishes!   
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Until next time, take care!

1 comment:

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".