Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Guest Nails - Crackle Mani

Allow me to introduce my lovely daughter and her gorgeous long fingernails.  She was really excited (like really, made me proud) when I brought home the crackle polishes by China Glaze so she worked up a full mani using them and OPI's Black Shatter.  I think it turned out really cute.  We didn't get pics of it until she'd been wearing it for a few days though so pardon the wear and tear.  (I helped with application and clean up but she even took her pictures herself.)
First we applied a coat of Orly Bonder then two coats of Orly Dazzle
Then we applied China Glaze Crushed Candy to all but her accent fingers.
Her accent fingers (ring on her left, index on the right) were done with a top coat of OPI's Black Shatter finished off with two coats of Seche Vite. 

She was really excited for me to share this with you and any comments will be passed on to her.  Thanks so much for reading and have a great one.

3 comments:

  1. looks great, she really has some long nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sad, i was not able to get my hands on this crackle nail polishes

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".