Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

The Wearin' o' the Green

I'm getting on the St Paddy's wagon, after all, green is one of my most favoritist colors.

These are based off of some nails I saw on Nail Art by Tartofraises  a while back but I can't find the exact post now.  I tried to get mine to have more of a shamrock appearance while hers were big, somewhat mod styled flowers.
 I used OPI Gargantuan Green Grape as the base color, China Glase Outta Bounds for the shamrock outlined in OPI Black Onyx  .  The glitter is Color Club Object of Envy . 

I'm pretty sad about the state of my nails. I'm horrid about wearing gloves for house and yard work my cuticles look...well, pretty craptastic.  My almost sewing through my finger didn't help either.  *sigh*

You know though, they never look this bad until after I hit the "Post" button.   I think it's like the tv camera adding 10lbs, the "Post" button adds 10 cuticle snags and polish glitches. To the cuticle police out there I promise to do better next time.

Ok, enough whining.  Thanks so much for stopping by and reading, you all take care.

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, I've seen so many St Patricks day manis and they're all really similar but this one is different :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! I love the nail art too :)

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".