Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

After a couple of days of pale colors it's time to pump things up a bit with this beauty.
Meet C-C-Courage by China Glaze. A shiny, sparkle-icious purple. My boyfriend said that the color reminds him of grape skittles and he's not far off. Unfortunatly, my camera sees this as blluuue, so put on your grape skittles colored glasses to view. (That was almost poetic.)
My only complaint of this polish is that even with three thick clear top coats I still have some significant texture. The glitter in this is seems to come to the surface of the polish as it dries.
This is three coats of C-C-Courage with three layers of top coat.

Even indoor lighting won't keep that glitter-fest from happening!
I have a feeling that it's going to take the foil method to get this bit of shiny off but it is so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".