Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

QRS Royal Love

Happy Monday all! I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I ended up repainting my nails even though I swore I was going to try and go longer than usual with the same mani. But are we really surprised? No...no we're not. Really though, what's the point of having all that beautiful polish if you don't use it?
I had a friend and her teenage daughter over for tea on Saturday and ended up doing their nails. Well, I helped with the daughters by applying the stripes for her zebra print she mostly just had a grand time playing with all my polishes. I did my friends and they turned out pretty cute, so expect to see a super short entry on them.

Anyway, on with the polish! What can I say, I'm on a Q.R.S. kick.
This is Royal Love (which is funny because their Royal Glitter is bright blue). The Blossom Collection goes from the palest of pale pinks to a lovely lavender and despite the inference of the name (Royal=purple in my mind) this color is definitely on the pink side.
I Can't say I'm as fond of this color as I was of News of the Beloved, but it's quite pretty. The formula is the same, semi matte creme that goes on little streaky, shows a little brush stroke but looks good with a top coat. Here I've got two coats.

What do you think of Royal Love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".