Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

China Glaze FYI

For your information this is a wonderfully pale, neutral tan holo. Given my love affair with the bolder, brighter colors I can't quite get used to this one on my fingers.
This is two coats over OPI Ridge Filler, no top coat. This color is super super runny and it dries slowly, I didn't even get around to the clean up for the pictures because I'd already managed to ding my thumb nail while waiting for it to dry. I figured if I waited any longer they'd be too much of a mess for pictures.
It's my military weekend this weekend so I think this is pretty perfect. The holo is pretty subtle even in sunlight so it will be like my little secret. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".