Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

OPI DS Mystery

While this is a beautiful color, I am just not loving it on me as much as I thought I would. I think it's because I'm lusting after 'Glamor'.
I made the mistake of putting it on in front of a blowing fan so application was streaky and a bit goopy. Since I'm still running a bit of a fever though the fan was a necessity to keep my brain from boiling in my skull. This is two coats
Maybe it's just me, I mean really, what's not to love about a deep, almost black purple with copper glitter? I personally think that it looks better in shade than full sun, for some reason it really makes the copper glitter glow.

It's probably just a mood thing, but I'm predicting this polish won't last far past tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".