Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

China Glaze TTYL

My brain is unable to come up with the catchy title it thinks it should but oh well. Can you believe it, I'm wearing PINK!!...and I like it. Proof that even I can't resist pink when it's got some holo action going on.
This is two coats over OPI Ridge Filler, my new favorite base coat. The formula is a bit runnier than I'm used to so I had polish rivers running around my cuticles on the first couple of nails, but ones I got that figured out application was a breeze, nice and smooth, no drag what so ever. I wish all polishes applied this easily.
It's even lovely in shade. Very dainty. I think I'll be able to get away with this as a military polish.
I've been contemplating tying to get back on active duty orders. It would mean I'd have to trim the nails a lot shorter and all the fun colors would have to wait for the weekend. :( but I'd have more money for buying fun polishes...catch 22. Something to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".