Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sunshine Award

A huge thank you to Lois over at NailYorkCity for my first ever Sunshine Award! I've been feeling pretty crappy as of late with complications on my tooth issue so this really brightened my day. Hopefully I can pass that bit of brightness on. :)

Rules:
1. Save the image above and post it on your blog.
2. Pass the award on to any fellow bloggers needing a bit of sunshine in their day.
3. Link the nominees.
4. Let the nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from!

Passing on the award!
Layniefingers (check out her lace nails, OMG!)
Peaches & Blush
Serious stuff about lif...oooh shiny!!
Lunatikitty
Running with Polish
polish of the day. ish.
Mythology20
Pinkz80

6 comments:

  1. Wow thanks Anita!!!....ill post on this soon !
    I must say i totally enjoyed reading your about me section! I actually love baking too, and i didnt ever finger paint an animal but i do paint oil on canvas

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much Anita! know what's funny? I haven't read your sidebar before either! great stories. :) us knitters gotta stick together. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you kindly, dear, I will be sure to post as soon as I am available!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, thank you!! I just got to my comments, and this has absolutely made my day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! Thank you kindly & I'll post it as soon as I can steal away for a longer moment than this one =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad people like their little bit of sunshine!

    Anita

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".