Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Un-nail related post (by way of explaination)

Those of you stopping by my blog will notice the "Help the Wolves and Wolfdogs gizmo on the right.
I don't know how many of you are familiar with Animal Planets Pit Bulls and Parolees. It's a "reality" show following Villalobos Rescue Center. Tia is an amazing woman and I have the greatest admiration for her.
What I didn't know is that before pit bulls there the wolves and wolf dogs. With Wolf Connection taking over their care due to the location change there is a need for additional funds. They are in the running for 25K through the Pepsi Refresh Project.
One thing I'm very passionate about is animal welfare and I enjoy doing what I can do to help. I don't however believe in pushing my views off on other. The vote button is there to be a daily reminder to me to vote. If you feel so inclined to vote also then wonderful.
My understanding is that wolfconnection.org is in 60-something place at the moment and voting closes on the 30th of this month so all the votes they can get help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to respond to all of them either directly via email or here in the comments section if you're set to "no reply".